Contributed by Ang Kevin.
We've been researching a lot on what Christmas gifts for our loved ones and there seem to be too many choices! Sometimes you do not have to spend a bomb to have an awesome present! Here are 10 of the most practical and meaningful Christmas Gifts we think are awesome!
1. Fill a beautiful mug/cup with his/her favourite sweets (or even better, CHOCOLATES! ). Wrap the mug with attractive plastic wraps and holiday ribbons.
#TIP: If he/she is a coffee lover, just fill a nice coffee cup with packets of his/her favourite coffee and wrap it nicely. It'll become one of the best Christmas gifts!
2. For girls (or guys) who know how to bake, one of the most awesome Christmas gifts is to bake a cake! There are many Christmas cake recipes around, just Google it up!
3. Photos preserve beautiful memories and make great Christmas gifts! Print out those pictures that mean something to him/her and put them into an attractive album, decorated according to the Christmas theme!
#TIP: Write down comments/description if possible, makes it even "AWESOMER"!
4. For bakers, make large gingerbread men and women! 'No cookie says Christmas more than a gingerbread man cookie!' Don't you just agree with that? Here's a recipe!
5. Self-printed Christmas bookmarks are fantastic Christmas gifts! Just use your computer to design a pattern and print it out. Make sure it's personalised enough to show sincerity!
6. Holiday seasons are all about great food! Consider a food basket that will help the receiver reminisce good old times (travelling moments especially).
7. Mini christmas trees make awesome Christmas gifts too!
8. Make special and personalised felt stockings. Slot in a bottle of wine and it's a perfect gift for almost everybody!
9. Tie those special Christmas candles in a bundle with a holiday ribbon and include a nice candleholder.
10. 'Time and means are special gifts'. Consider giving them as a gift, volunteer and make a change. A simple act of spending some time celebrating Christmas with kids in an Orphanage or preparing a holiday meal at a nearby Old Folks' Home may bring happiness to these people. Christmas is all about giving.
Merry Christmas guys! Have fun!